As an Angular Developer within Sofico, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that has end-to-end responsibility to achieve its goals in servicing our customers.
You'll work on our product ‘Miles’, software for automotive finance, leasing, fleet, and mobility management. It’s an end-to-end solution encompassing front-, mid-and back-office functions that can be extensively customized to the customers’ needs through configuration.
The diverse task set of our teams will allow you to grow many of your competences being more technical, commercial, innovative, supporting, or anything in between. Several opportunities await your enthusiasm and drive, during each of them you will be guided by field experts and motivated colleagues to ensure great results for you and our customers. As a front-end expert, you will play a crucial role in building and rolling out our new front-end solutions, both within the company and with our customers.
You will be able to use your expertise and skills to take responsibility in the following domains and expertise areas:
· Developing new front-end application modules or enhancing existing web components.
· Coaching junior developers and performing code reviews.
· Building cutting-edge consumer-facing websites based on our application platform.
· You are an experienced software engineer and have a passion for building state of the art web front-end applications.
· You have proven experience in Angular development and writing clean and testable code in ES5/6/TypeScript.
· You are a true believer of Reactive Programming and have experience with RxJS.
· You have knowledge of or experience with recent web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3/Sass/Less, web frameworks (Bootstrap, Material Design,...) and web development tools (Firefox Developer Tools, Chrome DevTools,...).
· You know what RESTful web services (JSON, XML,...) are and how to work with them.
· Knowledge of or experience with tools such as Node.js, NPM, GIT or Maven is essential.
· You are fluent in English.
We would like to welcome you to an international and multicultural company that has been operating for over 30 years and is doubling in size every 5 years. Growth is our middle name, while we strongly adhere to our horizontal and open company culture.
You're in the drivers' seat of your own career, that's our motto. Your personal development is therefore paramount. During an extensive onboarding program of six months, we make you, with the support of your job coach, familiar with our product and the organization. Even after this period, you will continue to get opportunities to learn and develop yourself further. You’re never alone.
At Sofico you will also work in a modern state-of-the-art office that is easily accessible. We have plenty of safe charging points for your electric car or bike, and free shared bicycles available to pick up your lunch.
In return for your efforts, we offer an extensive salary package, including a company car with a fuel card, a bonus system, meal vouchers, and group and hospital insurance. Are you a sporty type? Bike lease is also one of the possibilities! The flexible office hours and opportunities to work from home provide the necessary flexibility within the company.
At Sofico we are strong believers in the power of a good cup of coffee. Water or soft drinks are of course also on the menu. We love our team events. Think after-work drinks, a BBQ, a family day, a company weekend, or a walking dinner with the whole company.
Sofico, the international software supplier for automotive financing, leasing, fleet, and mobility management, is looking to hire 130 new staff worldwide...
Full-Time | Zwijnaarde, BE | Software Engineering
As a Software Engineer, you’ll work on our in-house created package ‘Miles’. It is an ERP software for automotive finance, leasing, fleet, and mobility management. This end-to-end solution encompasses front-, mid-and back-office functions that can be...