As an Angular Developer within Sofico, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that has end-to-end responsibility to achieve its goals in servicing our customers.
You'll work on our product ‘Miles’, software for automotive finance, leasing, fleet, and mobility management. It’s an end-to-end solution encompassing front-, mid-and back-office functions that can be extensively customized to the customers’ needs through configuration.
The diverse task set of our teams will allow you to grow many of your competences being more technical, commercial, innovative, supporting, or anything in between. Several opportunities await your enthusiasm and drive, during each of them you will be guided by field experts and motivated colleagues to ensure great results for you and our customers. As a front-end expert, you will play a crucial role in building and rolling out our new front-end solutions, both within the company and with our customers.
You will be able to use your expertise and skills to take responsibility in the following domains and expertise areas:
· Developing new front-end application modules or enhancing existing web components.
· Coaching junior developers and performing code reviews.
· Building cutting-edge consumer-facing websites based on our application platform.
· You are an experienced software engineer and have a passion for building state-of-the-art web front-end applications.
· You have proven experience in Angular development and writing clean and testable code in ES5/6/TypeScript.
· You are a true believer of Reactive Programming and have experience with RxJS.
· You have knowledge of or experience with recent web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3/Sass/Less, web frameworks (Bootstrap, Material Design,...) and web development tools (Firefox Developer Tools, Chrome DevTools,...).
· You know what RESTful web services (JSON, XML,...) are and how to work with them.
· Knowledge of or experience with tools such as Node.js, NPM, GIT or Maven are a plus.
· You are fluent in English.
A challenging job in an international high-tech company that has been in business for over 30 years and is doubling in size every 5 years.
You will be part of a dynamic and diverse team and have lots of opportunities to extend your expertise or broaden your scope. You will have the possibility to keep learning, acquire the desired skills, and be the driver of your own career. You will be part of an internal Angular community where you'll be able to share knowledge and experience with your Sofico-colleagues worldwide.
Apart from work, we also like to make time for fun. We organize several activities throughout the year to maintain the team spirit and to celebrate our successes.
An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including flexible working arrangements.
What can you expect:
In the first week you will be onboarded and start your integration into the Sofico organization. You will meet new colleagues in our development, consultancy and operational teams and start your professional journey.
In the first month you will learn about our software, shadow colleagues on existing engagements and begin leading project pursuits.
In the first three months you will build relationships with our project teams and start to contribute to the project teams as a trusted advisor.
In the first six months you will be proactive about new development and innovation initiatives. You will also be proactive with customer requirements and improvement opportunities.
In the first year you will have established your expertise in software development and you will have learned more about digital product development than you could have with any other company.
Full-Time | Minato-ku, Tokyo, JP | Software Engineering
We are looking for junior and medior Java backend developers in Tokyo and Osaka.You will be part of a dynamic cross-functional team which has end to end ownership of delivering on commitments to our customers in Japan as well as overseas. The diverse...