Hey you! We are trying to grab your attention by this line right here. Is it working yet? No? Almost? We should probably let the role talk for itself. Let’s go!
As a BI Consultant, you’ll be extending the BI possibilities of our ERP software at our customers, not one of those standard packages like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and others. But our own developed ERP package ‘Miles’, which means that you’ll be able to shape, change and improve the product.
‘Miles’ is an ERP software for automotive finance, leasing, fleet, and mobility management. It’s an end-to-end solution encompassing front-, mid- and back-office functions that can be extensively customized to the customers’ needs through configuration.
As a BI Consultant you’re an advisor to the customer when it comes to best practices and finding solutions.
This means you will:
· Participate in the requirements gathering workshops.
· Analyze the requirements and the impact of these requirements.
· Design solutions based on the requirements both functional and technical.
· Negotiate with customers when they have special and think about the product consistency and the product strategy when validating solutions.
· Develop/configure the solution; extracting, analyzing, and helping the customer to interpret the data.
· Responsible for the analysis, development, documentation and support of custom scripts, packages and reports.
You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary project team. Every team in Sofico works in an agile way, including scrum and daily stand-ups. You can count on your colleagues for support in some of the more technical aspects, like data migration, testing and of course, development.
Communication skills are key, both towards customers and people within your team. You also have no problem moderating workshops or presenting solutions or finished modules to the customer.
Because of your analytical mindset, you have no problems translating business requirements into system needs & thinking about solutions.
Besides that, you are interested in transforming data into information, via the delivery of reports, documents.
What else is expected:
· Being fluent in English, as we are an international company
· Leasing or mobility knowledge/interest is a plus, we can also get you up to date with the extensive onboarding process.
· Several years of database SQL scripting experience.
· Experience working on report development projects.
· Experience or knowledge of reporting tools: Crystal Reports, Microsoft SSRS, Jasper Reports, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Jasper Analytics or similar.
· Understanding of data warehousing techniques and structures.
We would like to welcome you to an international and multicultural company that has been operating for over 30 years and is doubling in size every 5 years. Growth is our middle name, while we strongly adhere to our horizontal and open company culture.
You're in the drivers' seat of your own career, that's our motto. Your personal development is therefore paramount. During an extensive onboarding program of six months we make you, with the support of your job coach, familiar with our product and the organization. Even after this period, you will continue to get opportunities to learn and develop yourself further. You’re never alone.
At Sofico you will also work in a modern state-of-the-art office that is easily accessible. We have plenty of safe charging points for your electric car or bike, and free shared bicycles available to pick up your lunch.
In return for your efforts, we offer an extensive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, a bonus system, meal vouchers and group and hospital insurance. Are you a sporty type? Bike lease is also one of the possibilities! The flexible office hours and opportunities to work from home provide the necessary flexibility within the company.
At Sofico we are strong believers in the power of a good cup of coffee. Water or soft drinks are of course also on the menu. We love our team events. Think afterwork drinks, a BBQ, a family day, a company weekend, or a walking dinner with the whole company.
Sofico, the international software supplier for automotive financing, leasing, fleet, and mobility management, is looking to hire 130 new staff worldwide...
Full-Time | Zwijnaarde, BE | Consulting
As a Business Consultant, you’ll implement the ERP software at our customers, not one of those standard packages like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and others. But our own developed ERP package ‘Miles’, which means that you’ll be able to shape, change and...
Full-Time | Zwijnaarde, BE | Consulting
Are you looking for a client-facing job with many variations regarding tasks and responsibilities? Then this role of Support Consultant could be the right fit for you.You will be part of a multidisciplinary unit that is responsible for delivering sol...