Your main responsibilities will be
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can develop your full potential?
- Analyze the client’s requirements and translate them into a configuration solution. You‘ll make functional analysis for gaps concerning interfaces, reporting and map the needed data.
- Determine the most efficient, effective and user-friendly implementation solution for the customer's defined needs.
- Determine the budget for the configuration, migration and reporting.
- Configure the functional solution and/or manage the configuration. You will perform data migrations and develop reporting tools.
- Manage all technical aspects of the system such as batches, security, provide test cases and analyze test results, technical support (SQL), etc…
- You will report to the project leader. As Implementation Consultant you will also be involved in pre-sales and commercial activities.
Your interests and skills
- Have a university degree (or equivalent), preferably in economics, IT or engineering.
- Have several years of relevant experience with Software implementation projects; experience with data migration, ETL tools and/or reporting tools (Crystal reports, Business Objects…) are a plus.
- Have a strong interest in technological innovations and have a basic knowledge of business processes (financial and administrative processes) is a plus.
- Have a creative, but critical attitude and an analytical mind; you have the ability to understand needs and clearly translate them into solutions.
- Care about the quality of your work.
- Be a motivated team player, who is willing to take initiative.
- Speak English fluently. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Be willing to travel (up to 50%).
- You will be working in Paris, where our main clients are located.
- A challenging job in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Lots of opportunities to extend your expertise or broaden your scope.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities and the possibility to develop your full potential, by providing training and coaching.