Your main responsibilities will be
You will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary unit, responsible for the full range of services towards our customers.
This includes implementation projects, customer and core software enhancements, post go live support, account management.
Your role will primarily encompass supporting our existing customers in their use of our software and also implementing our system for new customers.
As Business Consultant you will be involved in software implementation projects. You will help our customers think about their present and future situation and facilitate the optimization of business processes and improve operational efficiencies. You will translate requirements into functional analyses and internally follow up developments, perform tests and implement the roll out of new developments.
You will have the opportunity to broaden the scope of your job and be involved in more technical jobs.
Your interests and skills
- You have an excellent academic record, preferably in an IT or Economics related subject. You are a fast learner and solution-oriented.
- You are able to master technical and business subjects in order to identify the best solution for our customers. You are IT literate.
- You have a strong interest in technical innovations and have a basic knowledge of business processes (financial and administrative processes).
- You have the ability to quickly absorb and understand the customer’s business, think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems.
- You have a strong analytical mind, a commercial attitude; you are dynamic, positive, organized, flexible and service-oriented.
- You are an excellent team player and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-starter able to achieve your objectives within a complex multi-disciplinary environment.
- You have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- You speak business level Japanese fluently. A good level of English is also essential.
- You are an excellent planner with excellent time management; you are flexible, stress-resistant and a go-getter.
- You are prepared to travel (up to 50%).
- You are currently residing in Japan.
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience.
- You will get excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment
Please submit your CV in English.