Your main responsibilities will be
- Responsible for analysis, development, documentation, and support of customised migration scripts, packages and reports.
The main focus of the role is to design and develop SQL scripts
and procedures for both Oracle and MSSQL, for the dual purposes of Data
Migration, and Reporting. The secondary focus will be on employing
software packages which invoke these SQL scripts and procedures within an execution framework
– either an ETL tool for Data Migration, or a Reporting Engine. There will
be a consultative nature to the role with reporting status and progress to
Project and Department Managers.
Your interests and skills
- 2+ years database SQL scripting experience.
- Exposure to general programming experience in a corporate or professional environment;
- SDLC, logical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL for developing Procedures and Functions.
- Experience working on Data Migration projects and/or Reports development
- Experience with or knowledge of reporting tools: Crystal Reports, Microsoft SSRS, Jasper Reports.
- Experience with ETL technologies such as SSIS, Informatica, IBM Datastage, or similar
- Experience with Jasper Reports (iReports, Jasper Studio, Jasper Server)
- Experience with SSRS and Crystal Reports for report development, and exposure to other technologies such as Business Objects, Hyperion, Cognos
- Experience with both MSSQL and Oracle RDBMS for SQL development and analysis
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics tools and methodologies, such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Jasper Analytics, or similar
Understanding of Data Warehousing techniques and structures.