Your main responsibilities will be
Do you want to help creating our next generation of microservices?
As a Java Software Engineer within Sofico you will be part of a dynamic team handling the end to end process while allowing you to grow in different areas of expertise. These can be technical, commercial, innovative, supporting or anything in between. New opportunities await your enthusiasm and drive. Our field experts and motivated colleagues are available to coach and guide you. As java specialist you will play a crucial role in building and rolling out solutions, both within the company and to our customers.
Your interests and skills
You will be able to use your expertise and skills to take responsibility in the following domains and expertise areas: developing new application modules and microservices or enhancing existing components of our established solution Miles.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- Development and technology fascinate you
- You have experience with one or multiple of the following domains:
- Java JEE, Java Eclipse Microprofile, Quarkus
- Junit & integration testing
- MS SQL Server, Oracle Database or PostgreSQL
- It’s a plus if you would have experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Helm Charts
- You are fluent in English; advanced knowledge of Dutch is a plus, basic knowledge is required.
- You are creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
- You work methodically and strive continuously for result and quality.
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities and the possibility to develop your full potential and where you can leave your mark on the future of our organization.