Your main responsibilities will be
- Office Management:
- Reception and secretarial activities
- Regulate utility and office supplies, interacting with utility providers (water, electricity, building administration, coffee, etc.).
- Support Finance and Administration
- Interact with accounting, legal counsels and governmental bodies (federal, state, city)
- Administer expense notes
- Support Human Resources
- Follow up on new employee applicants (e.g. organize interviews, background checks)
- Support global HR improvement project
- Support Business Development
- Assist in marketing activities
- Ensure global marketing initiatives are supported
Your interests and skills
What are we looking for?
- A strong communicator
- You have a profound knowledge of German (preferably mother tongue) and English, both spoken and written
- A multi-tasker with good organizational skills who works accurately
- A team player showing a proactive attitude and willing to take up responsibilities
A challenging position within a growing, international company with headquarters in Belgium and offices in Sydney, Tokyo, Avignon, Houten, München, Malvern and Puebla. You’ll be part of a growth story of Sofico in Munich where you’ll take up an important role supporting a team of 10 colleagues.
A part-time role can be discussed.
What to do?
Send us your CV in English and convince us you are a good fit!