Your main responsibilities will be
You will be part of a dynamic team, supporting the operational Units.
You will facilitate, support and guide the people in the units on:
- Writing, defining and executing test scenarios
- Writing and defining automated tests
- Testing scope
- Follow-up and improvement of the automated tests
Your interests and skills
- You are driven by quality.
- You are enthusiastic about test automation and can make other people enthusiastic about test automation.
- You are flexible and adapt easily to changes.
- You can define and work out new ideas and process improvements.
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- You have a background in software development/testing and test automation.
- You have experience in defining and writing test cases, XML.
- Experience or interest in the following is a plus (but not a necessity): testplanning, Selenium, JUnit, JIRA, Java, Bamboo
- You have a thorough knowledge of English (oral & written)
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience.
- You will get excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.