Your main responsibilities will be
Are you an expert documenter? Join our multidisciplinary team, responsible for creating/adapting guides and training materials.
As an expert documenter, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team. You are responsible for creating/adapting guides that enable different profiles to use our software products. You will need to create a wide range of document types, from technical documents (e.g., installation guides) to end user documentation (e.g., user and key user guides).
Within the team you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Editing and revising of different types of input documentation (install, debug and release notes, analysis documents, test reports, etc.) sourced from other colleagues and departments
- Interviewing and collecting information from subject matter experts, reading specifications and other product materials to become familiar with the software product
- Organizing, analyzing and synthesizing different types of input documentation and transforming this documentation into easy-to-understand information for specific audiences
- Delivering installation, configuration and functional guides
- Proofreading and/or creating of the different types of release documentation (release news, release highlights, extranet news, etc.)
- Designing and creating the necessary illustrations and examples, including animations highlighting new product features (e-learning)
- Maintaining training materials (slides, exercise books, training guides, etc.)
- Maintaining content in knowledge management systems: web pages, wikis, FAQs, news, etc.
- Organizing and coordinating information sessions or handovers (product knowledge sharing) towards colleagues and customers
Your interests and skills
- Preferably you have a Master degree in languages or economics.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch (written and oral); knowledge of German and/or French is an asset
- Writing experience for complex software applications, preferably in a multinational environment is a plus
- You have excellent writing, editing, grammar and verbal communication skills
- You are an organizer and coordinator and work accurately and precisely
- Ability to network and relate within the organization
- Strong administrative skills, accurate and proactive follow-up of responsibilities
- You are a team player with an excellent social attitude, open and communicative and have excellent communication skills.
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
- You will get excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, a curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English is required.